Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun! iMovie

I love iMovie is really fun. The best part is that we work together sometimes is funny.
My classmates liked our video but my group can still improve. They told us we messed up a little bit while recording. Three things about my video I need to change is that we made a little of mistakes talking, make the video longer, and plan a better presentation.

I liked some of the videos of my classmates. I don't think my video wasn't the best. I video I enjoyed the most was Mari Jo's because she had a lot of information and it was funny. The advice I will give to a student that doesn't know about iMovie will be: Be patient because iMovie can be very frustrating. If someone has never read monster and they see our movie I think they will understand the book by watching my movie because it has a lot of information about the book.

If i had several weeks to make my film incredible the first thing I will do is write all the Ideas I have in a document or paper. Then pick the best Ideas. After I should put everything together in a iMovie and edit it. At the end when everything is put together it will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment